Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no cynic said:
lancs blue said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTXxsMfykU8[/youtube]

A more positive clip. Quality defender!

What use is a quality defender if he spends a third of the season sitting in the stands? You know what will happen - Pepe's reputation will go before him and the refs will treat him the same way they treated Mario, first foul and it's a yellow card, none of this allowing 3 or 4 fouls like Scott Parker or Charlie Adam regularly get away with.

Here's a surprise. I've checked out his record on soccerway.com, and in his six seasons at Real, in La Liga, he has made 133 starts plus 5 sub appearance, earning 37 yellows and ... ONLY 3 SENDINGS OFF through double yellow offences. He has NEVER had a straight red card sending off in this time! I admit to not checking up on his record in other competitions due to lack of available time, but from what I see here, his record is as good as anyone.

A reputation need not be based on fact, if we signed him which vid do you seriously think the media would be concentrating on?? SSN would have the Getafe vid on a fucking loop and I've no doubt the refs watch SSN.

Stuuuuuu said:
If you're the sort of person who wants this twat, then I think you picked the wrong team to support. City aren't about ***** like this. Pepe would suit U****d; not City.

Fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I would rather have us go for the 16m rated greek defender or PSG's Sakho. We were linked to these players some months back and i don't see why we should go for someone who would cost about 4million more not to mention the fact that he is slower , shorter and about 7years older than these defenders .

i♥city! said:
I would rather have us go for the 16m rated greek defender or PSG's Sakho. We were linked to these players some months back and i don't see why we should go for someone who would cost about 4million more not to mention the fact that he is slower , shorter and about 7years older than these defenders .
...oh.

I would rather we kept half the 20m and bought Ivanovic instead (who is apparently available for 10m). would also allow Maicon to leave as there is extra cover at right-back.

With Kolo and Lescott leaving I would definitely take him as having Kompany, Nastasic and Novaretti as our options is a bit light. Heard we might be in for Marquinhos as well, he would be good and is much younger than Pepe.

Don't want players like this (Suarez too) anywhere near our club.

Don't want him near the club. Journos would look for any reason to splash his and our name all over the papers and as others have noted his reputation would go ahead of him when it comes to refs in this country.

Not to mention he seems like a total c**t who doesn't fit with the image the Spanish duo are trying to create for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.