Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez according to latest on NewsNow is saying not for sale. Didn't click on it don't know how old it is but it may be the latest thinking. :-)

MSP said:
Yep, I'd take him :)

If we took him who would you play him in place of - Nastasić ?

A player of his age and quality isn't going to sit on the bench as a 3rd choice CB.

He's undoubtedly a good player but he's no spring chicken and he does come with baggage - I think Kompany and Nasti have got to be our first choice going forward and anyone else we buy is a back up. Can't see Pepe filling that role for us

Rammyblues said:
Perez according to latest on NewsNow is saying not for sale. Didn't click on it don't know how old it is but it may be the latest thinking. :-)

Thank feck for that. I really can't think of a player less likely to move City forward.

Malty said:
The lad is 30 years old now how many years will we get out of him?

I agree he's not old enough and too good to be a happy as a backup CB but he's too old to be a future prospect for the team. We need someone with a few more miles on the clock if they're going to be a partner for Kompany

If you're the sort of person who wants this twat, then I think you picked the wrong team to support. City aren't about cunts like this. Pepe would suit U****d; not City.

Malty said:
The lad is 30 years old now how many years will we get out of him?
4<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
Stuuuuuu said:
If you're the sort of person who wants this twat, then I think you picked the wrong team to support. City aren't about ***** like this. Pepe would suit U****d; not City.
What a load of crap. Moralising nob.

jknight said:
MSP said:
Yep, I'd take him :)

If we took him who would you play him in place of - Nastasić ?

A player of his age and quality isn't going to sit on the bench as a 3rd choice CB.

He's undoubtedly a good player but he's no spring chicken and he does come with baggage - I think Kompany and Nasti have got to be our first choice going forward and anyone else we buy is a back up. Can't see Pepe filling that role for us

If he would be as good as Nastasic or better than him, why not, nobody is entitled to his position if there's better player in the squad. There's enough games through the season for both of them to play.

Kompany is pretty injury prone and City need a top quality replacement. I don't think there's many better than Pepe and if he would reach his best form, then there's no one better than Pepe.

I don't give a shit about moralizing and what he's like and such crap. I don't intend to marry him.

Stuuuuuu said:
If you're the sort of person who wants this twat, then I think you picked the wrong team to support. City aren't about ***** like this. Pepe would suit U****d; not City.

don't tell me who to fucking support you class A knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.