Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Pepe is a good player and in purely football terms would improve the squad but that isn't the point.

30 years old
£20 million pounds
Known volatile temperament
We wouldn't be paying him less than 80k a week

Those are the points

But thats the point. No one knows what we are going to offer yet.

What if it was £12 million pounds and 80k a week?

Thats is good business... and probably closer to what we are offering.]

I'd take him at that.

Even with him being a dick, he's still an improvement.

Johnny_on said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Pepe is a good player and in purely football terms would improve the squad but that isn't the point.

30 years old
£20 million pounds

Those are the points

I'd take him at that.

keep reading how hes a dick and a twat off the ball etc, who cares, part of the attraction if you ask me.

i8rags said:
Johnny_on said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

30 years old
£20 million pounds

Those are the points

I'd take him at that.

keep reading how hes a dick and a twat off the ball etc, who cares, part of the attraction if you ask me.
this,centre halfs should be nasty ,put the fear into the other attackers,if he is good enough for real ,he is good enough for us

ped said:
i8rags said:
Johnny_on said:

I'd take him at that.

this,centre halfs should be nasty ,put the fear into the other attackers,if he is good enough for real ,he is good enough for us

If he was still good enough for real... They wouldn't be selling him.

Mrmcfc said:
ped said:
i8rags said:

Real have sold plenty of good players to be fair.

adrianr said:
Mrmcfc said:
ped said:

Real have sold plenty of good players to be fair.

You're not wrong; huntelaar, robben, van der vaart, sneijder to name a few.
But pepes face just doesn't fit imo, he's not a good character and I don't buy into the theory that every team needs a ****.

FantasyIreland said:
I like the idea of him partnering Kompany - solid,no nonsense and great experience.

20M seems excessive though,so,if there's any truth in this rumour,i imagine it will be closer to half that.

I agree to a point but he's a thug, clattenburg and Webb will have a field day. In fact all the rag refs will.

citytill1die84 said:
Gets away with it at Madrid not a chance in the Premiership. If he can sort his head out he'd be a decent signing but I'd rather not knock the confident Nastasic. What will be will be if Pellegrini wants Pepe I want Pepe.

I have no complaints holding nasty back a little as he has time on his side, in fact he could only learn from a wildly successful centre back who has won everything. Its just keeping pepe on the bloody pitch.

de niro said:
citytill1die84 said:
Gets away with it at Madrid not a chance in the Premiership. If he can sort his head out he'd be a decent signing but I'd rather not knock the confident Nastasic. What will be will be if Pellegrini wants Pepe I want Pepe.

I have no complaints holding nasty back a little as he has time on his side, in fact he could only learn from a wildly successful centre back who has won everything. Its just keeping pepe on the bloody pitch.

Lets be fair Roberto, how the fuck has David Luiz managed to get away it for so long at Chelsea ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.