Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
ponyntrap said:
jauganaut said:
ponyntrap said:
Why is Aguero not lambasted for his 'ANGIN' tackle on Luiz?

Head in the sand? Alright if you're a blue?

Personally I'd love to see him come here as long as he promised to trample all over Van Persies hamstrings.

I also personally witnessed Aguero get sent off for spitting at a player when Atletico played Bolton at the Reebok as well..

Fact is he's a Blue and if Pepe becomes a blue, guaranteed we'll learn to love him!

He'll be a Tw*t, but he'll be our Tw*t

You have no idea who Pepe is and have not watched him if you can even dare compare him with Aguero.
Your comparison is absolutely ridiculous and i'll let you find out why yourself

I'm not comparing them, just pointing out there is a ruthless streak in alot of players.

Bet you would have taken Zidane at City.. Cheeky head butts and all...

We're a football club looking to acquire top Players which he is, not a Buddhist commune looking for a new Gandhi.

I'll judge him on how he performs for Man City if he joins thanks

Your common sense is not welcome here :-)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Spot on ponytap, the minute he wears a city shirt he gets my full support, the lads a very good player, you dont wear the white of madrid if your not.

As long as he is not another Maicon.

I will be massively annoyed if he comes and starts to ruin Nastasic's development and diminishes his playing time.

In my opinion Nastastic is currently the better defender.

Vinny and Matija is our first team defense and should be for the future, all others can be back ups/ fill ins.

Johnny_on said:
ponyntrap said:
jauganaut said:
You have no idea who Pepe is and have not watched him if you can even dare compare him with Aguero.
Your comparison is absolutely ridiculous and i'll let you find out why yourself

I'm not comparing them, just pointing out there is a ruthless streak in alot of players.

We're a football club looking to acquire top Players which he is, not a Buddhist commune looking for a new Gandhi.

Whatever. You people have no standards whatsoever. So if we hire a murderer then its as long as he wears the shirt.
Yes a lot of players have Nasty streaks and that's fine. Luiz is nasty and that's ok.
But this guy is more like Luis Suarez in that he just embodies malevolence.
This a guy who clips a player and while the player is on the ground he kicks him, he then acts like he is checking on the player and tries to gouge him and then when he is pushed away, he stamps on the same player who is still on the ground. Then he punches and pushes 2 of his team mates and also attacks the referee in the same instance.
And its not a one time occurence, he is a serial offender.
How can you compare that to one kick out or a head butt in the heat of the moment?
How can you in good faith support a human being like that?
How can you let him soil our shirt?

jauganaut said:
Johnny_on said:
ponyntrap said:

Whatever. You people have no standards whatsoever. So if we hire a murderer then its as long as he wears the shirt.
Yes a lot of players have Nasty streaks and that's fine. Luiz is nasty and that's ok.
But this guy is more like Luis Suarez in that he just embodies malevolence.
This a guy who clips a player and while the player is on the ground he kicks him, he then acts like he is checking on the player and tries to gouge him and then when he is pushed away, he stamps on the same player who is still on the ground. Then he punches and pushes 2 of his team mates and also attacks the referee in the same instance.
And its not a one time occurence, he is a serial offender.
How can you compare that to one kick out or a head butt in the heat of the moment?
How can you in good faith support a human being like that?
How can you let him soil our shirt?
How can you compare him to a murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.