Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
jauganaut said:
Johnny_on said:
Your common sense is not welcome here :-)

Whatever. You people have no standards whatsoever. So if we hire a murderer then its as long as he wears the shirt.
Yes a lot of players have Nasty streaks and that's fine. Luiz is nasty and that's ok.
But this guy is more like Luis Suarez in that he just embodies malevolence.
This a guy who clips a player and while the player is on the ground he kicks him, he then acts like he is checking on the player and tries to gouge him and then when he is pushed away, he stamps on the same player who is still on the ground. Then he punches and pushes 2 of his team mates and also attacks the referee in the same instance.
And its not a one time occurence, he is a serial offender.
How can you compare that to one kick out or a head butt in the heat of the moment?
How can you in good faith support a human being like that?
How can you let him soil our shirt?
How can you compare him to a murderer?

Ofcourse You'll ignore the point of my post and try to make non existent connections.
Well done for combining 2 words I used in my 10 line rant. Well done

jauganaut said:
pudge said:
jauganaut said:
Whatever. You people have no standards whatsoever. So if we hire a murderer then its as long as he wears the shirt.
Yes a lot of players have Nasty streaks and that's fine. Luiz is nasty and that's ok.
But this guy is more like Luis Suarez in that he just embodies malevolence.
This a guy who clips a player and while the player is on the ground he kicks him, he then acts like he is checking on the player and tries to gouge him and then when he is pushed away, he stamps on the same player who is still on the ground. Then he punches and pushes 2 of his team mates and also attacks the referee in the same instance.
And its not a one time occurence, he is a serial offender.
How can you compare that to one kick out or a head butt in the heat of the moment?
How can you in good faith support a human being like that?
How can you let him soil our shirt?

Ofcourse You'll ignore the point of my post and try to make non existent connections.
It was more pointing out the slight irony in your entire post.

"Who can you...."

When you quite clearly did, to the extreme I may add.

pudge said:
jauganaut said:
pudge said:

"Who can you...."

I'm going to ignore you inability to substantiate your accusation.
Any person who has good reading comprehension can easily that the only direct comparison was between Luis and Pepe.
The mention of a murderer was intended to put the words of those who said "as long as any player wears the shirt" in perspective for them.
So your attemp to manufacture a connection between the 2 tells more about you than it does about me

It's not going to be a popular signing but if Pellegrini rates him then it is fine by me.

jauganaut said:
pudge said:
jauganaut said:

"Who can you...."

I'm going to ignore you inability to substantiate your accusation.
Any person who has good reading comprehension can easily that the only direct comparison was between Luis and Pepe.
The mention of a murderer was intended to put the words of those who said "as long as any player wears the shirt" in perspective for them.
So your attemp to manufacture a connection between the 2 tells more about you than it does about me
Why bring it up?

It's like saying he's as bad as a murderer, which is exactly how it looks.

That's what I'm saying. You going to extremes like that doesn't make your own argument any more valid. In fact, it makes it look stupid..

Not sure if I want him at City.
In addition to his antics on the field, he could be a bad influence in the dressing room.
We're looking for the team to gel together, and have a proper team spirit and ethics (not to say they don't already have it).
But whatever happened between Mourinho and the Real Madrid players, I wouldn't want a player to go public and make the situation even worse.

Plus he's 30. 20mil for a 30-year old CB?? I'm sure we can find plenty of quality defenders who are younger and better.

just don't see the need to spend the money on him??? we have vinny, nasty, micah, Garcia, rekik and even zaba or yaya could play cb???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.