Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nastasic would still get the same amount of game time as Pepe would be suspended for half the fucking season. If we sign him I'll be glad to be proved wrong but at the mo I'd say it'd be a bad bad move.

If what Ferran said, about building a friendly environment etc. is true then this guy won't even be considered. End of!

alextheswede said:
he's a thug, no thanks

This.

In Spain, Madrid fans call a bad tackle or accidentally standing on someone's ankle after a tackle, 'Doing a Pepe.' Last thing we want is a guy of his ilk.

With all the rumours about Felipe Melo aswell, this team is going to be one big team of attitude and aggression.
Both very good players but both also play too dirty - especially for the Premier League's standards.

dont mind a thug at centre half,every good team needs one,we missed our thug this season nigel de jong,you need someone in your team who gives oppos something else to think about.

and by thug i mean someone who if needed will take someone out.

sir peace frog said:
dont mind a thug at centre half,every good team needs one,we missed our thug this season nigel de jong,you need someone in your team who gives oppos something else to think about.

and by thug i mean someone who if needed will take someone out.

Too right mate. Is John Terry a saint? Vidic? We've got a team full of footballers but are far too nice to play against sometimes. A bit of a bastard at centre back suits me fine.

Syth said:
If what Ferran said, about building a friendly environment etc. is true then this guy won't even be considered. End of!

Totally agree, can't see our owners going for the likes of Pepe OR Suarez, especially if you believe they had an issue with Bobby's 'hands on' approach with our own players :-

Holistic's the word (is the word that they heard)
It's got groove, it's got meaning
Holistic's the time, is the place, is the motion
Holistic's the way we are feeling .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.