Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pepe

Mr. Aguia said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Pepe is a left sided defender isn't? He would play on the left next to Kompany who is on the right??
I've seen him start on both sides of the defence but is right footed thus would be more suited to playing on the right side of defence whenever Kompany is suspended/injured/in need of a rest than one of Nastasic, Lescott or Chiellini who are all left footed.

Being right or left footed doesn't dictate them playing RCD or LCD.

Not to mention, Kompany is equally adept at either side of the CD position.

Mr. Aguia said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Pepe is a left sided defender isn't? He would play on the left next to Kompany who is on the right??
I've seen him start on both sides of the defence but is right footed thus would be more suited to playing on the right side of defence whenever Kompany is suspended/injured/in need of a rest than one of Nastasic, Lescott or Chiellini who are all left footed.

I too have seen him play on both sides of central defense. Maybe he's versatile? he's also played in midfield too hasnt he?

Anyway from what ive seen he's he's good on the ball,quick, experienced, strong, determined, a great tackler and also decent in the air. If only he wasn't a bit of a c*** hey?

Vincents Tackle said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Joehannes said:

I too have seen him play on both sides of central defense. Maybe he's versatile? he's also played in midfield too hasnt he?

Anyway from what ive seen he's he's good on the ball,quick, experienced, strong, determined, a great tackler and also decent in the air. If only he wasn't a bit of a c*** hey?

A bit of a skunk ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pepe+le+pew&FORM=HDRSC2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pep ... ORM=HDRSC2</a>

Mr. Aguia said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:

Not with all players, no. As Pepe proves.

Joehannes said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Joehannes said:

Not with all players, no. As Pepe proves.
This, but generally left-footed players are more restricted to their natural side

After Prestwich Blue's news on Kompany, let's fucking get this guy in as a replacement for him and get Kompany off to Madrid. Don't want a player here if at the first sign of trouble he wants to get out of the club.

Caveman said:
After Prestwich Blue's news on Kompany, let's fucking get this guy in as a replacement for him and get Kompany off to Madrid. Don't want a player here if at the first sign of trouble he wants to get out of the club.

Have you been hitting yourself with that club again Cavie ?

BoulderMobileAni.gif

Caveman said:

Get a grip ya loon.

If your boss was a total cnut,who mad life a misery for you and your colleagues on a daily basis,would you not look to find alternative employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.