Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityfan41 said:
I'm hearing Real want 35m for Pepe, we're offering 22m.

No chance then.

30m for a 30 year old defender is simply madness, Thiago Silva went for something similar and I rate him the best around at this moment in time.

I think even 22m is too much.

Re: Pepe

I'm no cynic said:
Joehannes said:
kun said:
Never got a red card for City
Broke someone's leg though. While contacted to City, he kicked Xabi Alonso in the chest. Also broke Stuart Holden's leg.

Don't think Luis Suárez has received a red card for Liverpool yet.

You've mentioned this tackle on any number of occasions and, yes, his tackle put Holden out for six weeks. But I've yet to read your condemnation of the tackle by Jonny Evans that put Holden out for six months. Is there any reason for this glaring omission?
Why did I have to? Johnny Evans' tackle was the catalyst for Holden's current injury problems. He's a snide wanker on the pitch too. But why was it relevant to de Jong?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does no-one else think the way we don't seem to be taking no for an answer on this is a bit classless and shows a discernible lack of respect to Real Madrid?

Fuck em.

Can't see this one happening, too many obstacles to the deal taking place.

I think a bid in the region of £15-20Million is more than generous for a defender of his age. Anything excessively over £20Mill and they can forget it as there'd be virtually no sell on clause for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.