Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Coentrao left RM for us IMO he wouldn't be back up for Clichy he would be in direct competition for that spot, keep Clichy on his toes and in certain games I could see both being played given the attributes of Coentrao as a left winger.

uwe rosler 28 said:
I cant understand why contraeu would leave being 2nd choice at madrid to be 2nd choice at us! Hope we get pepe tho would make our squad complete

I have a feeling Coentrao would take over Clichy at left back.

On his day Coentrao is class both defensively and going forward.

sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I cant understand why contraeu would leave being 2nd choice at madrid to be 2nd choice at us! Hope we get pepe tho would make our squad complete

I have a feeling Coentrao would take over Clichy at left back.

On his day Coentrao is class both defensively and going forward.
Clichy is outstanding and should remain as no1. Although I am not against good back up, which Kolarov is clearly not.

Rammyblues said:
If Coentrao left RM for us IMO he wouldn't be back up for Clichy he would be in direct competition for that spot, keep Clichy on his toes and in certain games I could see both being played given the attributes of Coentrao as a left winger.

My thoughts too mate.

Dirty Harry said:
Rammyblues said:

My thoughts too mate.
I like these thoughts too. Is he as quick as Clichy?

Re: Pepe

Joehannes said:
kun said:
Joehannes said:
He was an angel, aye.
Never got a red card for City
Broke someone's leg though. While contacted to City, he kicked Xabi Alonso in the chest. Also broke Stuart Holden's leg.

Don't think Luis Suárez has received a red card for Liverpool yet.

You've mentioned this tackle on any number of occasions and, yes, his tackle put Holden out for six weeks. But I've yet to read your condemnation of the tackle by Jonny Evans that put Holden out for six months. Is there any reason for this glaring omission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.