Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
Madrid's defence which includes Pepe is all over the place tonight

Good. Their tactical disorganization may make them panic buy a defender and sell us Pepe, who is still an excellent defender.

Betis doing well, sure they'll get beat still but could and should have had at least 4 already.

Been away a few days, is the general consensus that Pepe isn't coming to us? I note that he is still 1:8 on Skybet, as he has been for 2 months, which either means he is nailed on to come to us, or that page of the skybet transfer specials has been fucking stuck for 2 months

BringBackSwales said:
Been away a few days, is the general consensus that Pepe isn't coming to us? I note that he is still 1:8 on Skybet, as he has been for 2 months, which either means he is nailed on to come to us, or that page of the skybet transfer specials has been fucking stuck for 2 months

I think we're probably still hoping we can get him. Get the feeling we'd have concluded the Demichellis deal by now if we didn't have other irons in the fire. We'll definitely sign a central defender, just who.

Rammy Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

I think we're probably still hoping we can get him. Get the feeling we'd have concluded the Demichellis deal by now if we didn't have other irons in the fire. We'll definitely sign a central defender, just who.

I have never known a potential transfer in at such low odds for such a long time Rammy, do you know if any other firms provide transfer special odds?

birchwoodgingerste said:
Could this be a case that we dont want to pat over the odds for pepe could push this through last day of window.

I will pat him as many times as he likes if he agrees to sign

birchwoodgingerste said:
Could this be a case that we dont want to pat over the odds for pepe could push this through last day of window.

We're just playing with fire at centre half. The strength of the entire defence currently depends on Kompany. One man with at best, a patchy injury record. I'd love to put an actual figure on how less effective our defence is without him.

We probably should have used the Negredo money on Pepe, but he's here now so little we can do about that. Regardless, get him in the back line. Going to be a lot of wasted money otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.