Pep's contract situation

Happy Pep announced his goodbye. Gives the club plenty of time to look and even integrate his successor.
I can already say he’s been the best manager since I started supporting City back in 1976. Despite the sentiment Mancini brought. That won’t change. His successor has a big task.

The timing hasnt gone unnoticed. Chelseas signing Lukaku, Messi going to PSG and us not getting Kane was probably a kick in the stomach for Pep.His CL dream has suddenly got very difficult to achieve and the league will more then likely have new winners especially us without a CF. I don't blame him for wanting to try his luck away from champs league and regular league football. Such a shame if he doesn't fulfill his CL dream with us but no one can doubt he's been brilliant and is still the best coach in the world.

Last edited:
In other news Pep has just said “what I actually said about leaving was, after my period at Manchester City I will take a break. But this could be in two months if they sack me, in two years or five years if I sign for longer. I have no desires to leave Manchester City at the moment”

In other news Pep has just said “what I actually said about leaving was, after my period at Manchester City I will take a break. But this could be in two months if they sack me, in two years or five years if I sign for longer. I have no desires to leave Manchester City at the moment”
It's amazing that this was known almost as soon as the "leaving" quotes came out, yet plenty of journalists still wrote long "what happens after Pep" and "what will Pep try to achieve before he leaves".

Very, very lazy.

I'd put money on him addressing this in his pre arsenal press conference by pulling back the comments saying something like he does not know what will happen in the future, maybe city will sack him before the end of his contract or maybe he will decide to stay longer if he feels good and City want him to stay.
Pretty much nailed it. As predicted he corrected the inaccurate manipulation of his words he will take a break when his time at City finishes and he has no idea when that will be and no plans for that to end. He's staying for a decade at least!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.