Pep's contract situation

Nothing to with Blue specs. Rather whomever comes after pep is expected to fail. So I would rather give vinny a chance and then if he is not up to the job, the following appointment will have less pressure. Poisoned chalice once the fraud leaves.
Just to clarify, what would be failure and who expects this failure?

I’m sick of having to remind people to take their blue glasses off when it comes to Vinny as a managerial candidate.

He’s at a relegated BURNLEY.

Fuck me..

I’d grip Arteta back from Arsenal if it were up to me. Or Enrique.

Yeah Arteta be the one but he has a good thing at Arsenal and will want to have his own Legacy there! He ain’t moving anywhere even if we called or Barcelona..

Nothing to with Blue specs. Rather whomever comes after pep is expected to fail. So I would rather give vinny a chance and then if he is not up to the job, the following appointment will have less pressure. Poisoned chalice once the fraud leaves.
Throw vinny under the bus to make it easier for the next guy? Nice.

Just to clarify, what would be failure and who expects this failure?
The drop off will be evident. As to what failure looks like? Not winning a trophy and dropping back into the top 4 pack. Succession planning is not straightforward. Any big name coming in will be put under enormous pressure to try and carry on unachievable targets. Hence why I would take the Komps route. He succeeds then it’s a win win. He struggles and we move onto a more established manager who won’t necessarily have the pep era to deal with.

The drop off will be evident. As to what failure looks like? Not winning a trophy and dropping back into the top 4 pack. Succession planning is not straightforward. Any big name coming in will be put under enormous pressure to try and carry on unachievable targets. Hence why I would take the Komps route. He succeeds then it’s a win win. He struggles and we move onto a more established manager who won’t necessarily have the pep era to deal with.

Yep having Kompany as our manager one thing it would do is fans will give him longer than any other manager

I feel like Pep has spent his career looking for perfection and this team is starting to have that look to it. I'd expect he signs another extension just to see his vision through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.