Pep's contract situation

Guardiola wants Iniesta: Manchester City manager dreams of the perfect assistant
Vissel Kobe felt the midfielder's impact financially and in terms of sporting achievements

interesting.....

The fan boy in me would love to see Iniesta on our bench.

The realist in me wouldn't mind it staying as it is given how successful it's been/being!

Hang on
iStock-155381041.jpg

Think you're saying... He's a ****.
Clinton-Baptiste-e1528886349158.jpeg

"I'm getting the word....nonce." *

* Legal disclaimer: This is a work of satire and no allegation is made that Sir Alex Ferguson is a nonce or has ever engaged in nonce-like activity. The above post does not represent the views of Blue Moon.**

** Appendix A: He's definitely a bit of a nonce though.

View attachment 57482

"I'm getting the word....nonce." *

* Legal disclaimer: This is a work of satire and no allegation is made that Sir Alex Ferguson is a nonce or has ever engaged in nonce-like activity. The above post does not represent the views of Blue Moon.**

** Appendix A: He's definitely a bit of a nonce though.
Appendix B: nonce ****.

Would of been ace if Pep held up a piece of paper during Klopps rage the other night saying, “This is what I’ve done to him now, image him in 3 years time because I just renewed my contract”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.