Pep's contract situation

Too much too soon for Lampard. Kompany is nowhere near ready to manage us yet. He needs to get Burnley up to be able to compete in the PL playing the style of football he is at the moment. Not easy, but he's doing well right now.
Yes I'd also like to see him establish Burnley into a top flight competitive club before we think about him.

Yes I'd also like to see him establish Burnley into a top flight competitive club before we think about him.
Yes you're right, Kompany needs to establish Burnley in the PL, he has plenty of work to do before then.

When you consider Burnley sold 17 players including most of their best players - Pope, Tarkowski, McNeil, Mee, Cornet and Collins. With their squad ravaged beyond recognition many Burnley fans and pundits tipped them to get relegated again!

But Vinny was busy in last summer's transfer market acquiring 3 City players. Hardwood-Bellis on a season long loan, Muric for around 4M and Egan-Riley on a free. He's also signed 5 players from The Belgian pro league, 2 from The Bundesliga and several from the English league 1&2.

I've watched Burnley several times this season and they have played some cracking football not too dissimilar to us. Their passing and movement is a joy to watch and they deserve to be top right now. Kompany has instilled harmony and team spirit and got them believing in themselves. Burnley fans are cock at what they're watching tis season, especially after several seasons of the hump it and lump it tactics Dyche had them playing.

I hope Vinny gets them promoted but i don't hope he takes a big job too soon Like Slippy G and Lampard did.

Howe is doing a cracking job at Newcastle, nowt to lol about.
Agreed. From where they were when he took over, he's done a brilliant job. Yes; the money helps. Foolish to pretend otherwise. But there's no guarantees that it'll bring "success". Look at our lovely neighbours for proof of that. Plus, he's improved players like Almiron and Joelinton, who were they before the takeover. The latter couldn't trap a bag of cement under Steve Bruce.

Agreed. From where they were when he took over, he's done a brilliant job. Yes; the money helps. Foolish to pretend otherwise. But there's no guarantees that it'll bring "success". Look at our lovely neighbours for proof of that. Plus, he's improved players like Almiron and Joelinton, who were they before the takeover. The latter couldn't trap a bag of cement under Steve Bruce.
Of course money helps, but when he took the job as Bournemouth manager they were sitting 91st in football league, and they were arse bones skint!

When Ole was United boss i told a few rags in the pub they should appoint Eddie Howe and they all laughed aloud. Maybe Kaz is a closet rag; ) Lol.

He's a very good manager i can see managing England one day.

Whoever we get i think it will be a downgrade.
However lesser managers have won the chumps league.
I am confident that Khaldoon and co will have it all boxed off if and when Pep decides he has had enough.

Whoever we get i think it will be a downgrade.
However lesser managers have won the chumps league.
I am confident that Khaldoon and co will have it all boxed off if and when Pep decides he has had enough.
I'm guessing that they've got a shortlist of potential candidates, even at this early stage. Unless someone suddenly appears from nowhere to force himself into the reckoning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.