Pep's contract situation

Not to be a Debbie downer, but does this mean he's off in 2025?
It means he’s signed a contract that takes him to that date. Lots can happen between now and then including another extension.

A great day for City, made even better that it’s going to upset the odd loon amongst our fanbase who don’t appreciate the man and football we play. I shall raise a glass to the ‘boring football brigade’ today and toast to their never ending negativity.

It is not to remove the illusion of anyone. Here in Spain there is talk that after those 2 years it will not be renewed. His desire is to train a powerful country. and possibly it will be England. but not end up in a club. I think

It is not to remove the illusion of anyone. Here in Spain there is talk that after those 2 years it will not be renewed. His desire is to train a powerful country. and possibly it will be England. but not end up in a club. I think
This england team lark is bollocks , he is not interested , the spain media are full of shit most of the time

It’s been said since the day he signed his first contract. No doubt they will be correct eventually. For now though we get to enjoy the best in the world plying their trades at little’ol City.

We long ago stopped listening to media bullshit from Spain regarding our managers and players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.