Pep's contract situation

It is not to remove the illusion of anyone. Here in Spain there is talk that after those 2 years it will not be renewed. His desire is to train a powerful country. and possibly it will be England. but not end up in a club. I think
Be a nice way to end a career. Being a coach of an International team is a piece of piss, must be one of the least busy workloads of any job in the world.

Enrique has said he wants Pep to take over him at Spain but I can’t see Pep doing that. I also can’t see it being England (although I think Pep would love working with the English lads, the FA would shit out of it).

I could see it being Netherlands though.

The best thing is that the constant belittling of the club from the media and authorities has only galvanised his love for the club, he seems to revel in the fight.

It is not to remove the illusion of anyone. Here in Spain there is talk that after those 2 years it will not be renewed. His desire is to train a powerful country. and possibly it will be England. but not end up in a club. I think
Sounds about right, apart from the England bit. The English FA only appoint yes men poodles or dodgy as fuck, cockney market trader types. There’s no room for tactical intelligence thank you very much.

I have seen on YouTube a song dedicated to Pep in the Etihad stands. is beautiful !! I've even seen a video of Pep waving and dancing to the song. guardiola
we ve got !!!! Guardiola

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.