Pep's contract situation

Yes. but as Barcelona fan I must say what Pep did in those 4 years in unbeatable. We have never seen better football. Nobody knew Sergio Busquets until Guardiola was promoted from Barcelona B to Barcelona A. He took him with him. The trio xavi iniesta and busquets .. Spain won a World Cup thanks to Barcelona. and then the eurocup in 2012. for 4 years Barcelona won games with an average of 4 goals per game or something like that. every weekend was a win. pure magic. we will never forget pep. Admired by friends and rivals. Pep's Barcelona is studied in football schools around the world. not even the kicks of Sergio Ramos, nor the money to the Real Madrid referees could stop the best team in history.
then barcelona continued to win with tito vilanova but he sadly passed away. Then Luis Enrique arrived and we saw glory again.

Last edited:
It means he’s signed a contract that takes him to that date. Lots can happen between now and then including another extension.

A great day for City, made even better that it’s going to upset the odd loon amongst our fanbase who don’t appreciate the man and football we play. I shall raise a glass to the ‘boring football brigade’ today and toast to their never ending negativity.
Anybody who does not appreciate what we are watching needs locking up for thier own good.

Anybody who does not appreciate what we are watching needs locking up for thier own good.
I believe they are locked up but are given an hours internet access whenever we don’t win 5-0 to tell us all how boring we are and how it was much more exciting back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.