Pep's contract situation

Great news and to top if off today we have finally uncovered our penalty taker nailed on if Haaland is not on hand to take our next one.

Now stop having brainfarts in big games and brentford !
The thing is, Pep does something a bit different in every game we play. The only time anyone notices it is when we lose or when we lose a big game.

Brentford was all on the players. They should be ashamed of themselves for that ‘don’t-want-to-get-injured-before-the-World-Cup’ fannies’ performance.

They are fucking idiots and they don’t seem to have a clue about what the likes of Mansour does as business. This is the guy who stepped in during the banking crisis of 2008 and propped up Barclays Bank, then made a shit ton of money from it. The UAE is a centre for science and tech, they realised they needed to move away from oil well over 25 years ago so embarked on the construction of tourism attractions within the country. Mansour owns Yas Marina f1 circuit, he has a stake in Ferrari. I think he did buy the Chrysler building in New York at one point (but may have sold it now).
And soon to have long lease on chunk of NY City.

The thing is, Pep does something a bit different in every game we play. The only time anyone notices it is when we lose or when we lose a big game.

Brentford was all on the players. They should be ashamed of themselves for that ‘don’t-want-to-get-injured-before-the-World-Cup’ fannies’ performance.
Does my head in having to keep explaining this.

No plan fucking B etc

I hope we know in advance when he's leaving.

I think he deserves a long send off, a last dance kind of season. I don't want to get to March 2025 and find out he's not extending. I think the media and opposition fans will really soften up when they know he's going and he'll get a bit of a victory lap.

It would also be great if he could just win the CL finally so people outside the club can finally just sit back and look at what he's done without focusing on the one trophy he's not won.
Danger that players drop effort if they know in advance. Ideally, bring in the new guy for Pep’s last season, so players know they are being watched by the next manager. Doubt it will happen, tho’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.