Pep's contract situation

It’s now being reported over here (in Germany) that Klopps move to Red Bull was all agreed back in 2022.
Seems like all those burnt out sob stories were utter bollocks after all.

Now then, an interesting development. I've seen Southgate has just said he's waiting another year. Do you reckon he'd be suitable? England, from what I read during recent tournaments on here, were close to winning the big trophies and were magnificent. I personally don't watch the cunts, but according to this place it was lovely football. One of the posters on here, I believe he may be a West Ham fan, says Southgate is an unbelievable manager..............

Now then, an interesting development. I've seen Southgate has just said he's waiting another year. Do you reckon he'd be suitable? England, from what I read during recent tournaments on here, were close to winning the big trophies and were magnificent. I personally don't watch the cunts, but according to this place it was lovely football. One of the posters on here, I believe he may be a West Ham fan, says Southgate is an unbelievable manager..............
1000026775.png

You are a god damn genius!!!

IMG_5010.gif

I think the Txiki news shows we are planning ahead and that doesn’t come without talks of Pep extension. Personally I believe he will sign again. Just with everything going on with the cases and his general attitude towards the clubs future. Even if he is currently planning on leaving at the end of the year he’s talking about the future. He’s wired and will never stop.
Hard giving up the position he holds with city. He won’t get that anywhere else in terms of direction and control. So unless he is genuinely tired of it all then why would he stop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.