Pep's contract situation

The expectation has always been November talks and decisions. Nothing has happened to change that imo.
I hope your right but as said with us probably active in the January market and needing quite a serious rebuild this summer, the sooner we know the situation the better.

I think are lack of action in the last window and the stockpiling of cash is somewhat telling but time will tell.

I hope your right but as said with us probably active in the January market and needing quite a serious rebuild this summer, the sooner we know the situation the better.

I think are lack of action in the last window and the stockpiling of cash is somewhat telling but time will tell.
Just because we don't know, doesn't mean the club doesn't.

....again.... as I said, his previous contract extensions have been signed in November.
You might as well shout into an abyss with some on here.
You can here the cry as you read their negative posts,
‘We’re all doomed, doomed I tell you’
There has been absolutely nothing to suggest Pep is going, or staying for that matter, but as you quite rightly say, it’s usually later than where we are at now, when we find out.
For what it’s worth, I think he’ll complete his ten years with the option of another year but then again my glass is half full.
Also, my opinion matters not one jot, one person and one person only will make that decision, Pep. (Perhaps with equal input from Mrs G)

He’s said repeatedly that the press are far better here at leaving him alone than in Germany and Spain.

And added to that the politics that exist within and around Barca and Bayern don't exist at City. It's frustrating and tough in terms of repeated questions about our integrity and the charges but otherwise we are quite an "easy" top job to have as you don't get the media hype after every single result you would at the red shirts through their clueless former players constantly assessing things and forcing their opinions on the fanbase.

With the CWC and then straight into next season it feels like he would stay at least one more year. But I can't shake the feeling he will look to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.