Pep's contract situation

For me if the contract extension does not come in this International break it's not going to happen sadly.

Maybe it was always meant to be, sign off after the Club WC with his replacement in place this summer and observing that said competition.

With Viana coming in maybe Amorim comes in the summer, works alongside Pep for the WC then takes over for the new PL season.?

We need a fairly major rebuild this coming summer and Pep does not want to commit long term to do that.

For me if the contract extension does not come in this International break it's not going to happen sadly.

Maybe it was always meant to be, sign off after the Club WC with his replacement in place this summer and observing that said competition.

With Viana coming in maybe Amorim comes in the summer, works alongside Pep for the WC then takes over for the new PL season.?

We need a fairly major rebuild this coming summer and Pep does not want to commit long term to do that.
Why if he doesn't sign this international break is he not going to? His previous extensions have all come in the month of November, maybe he'll sign it next international break?

Why if he doesn't sign this international break is he not going to? His previous extensions have all come in the month of November, maybe he'll sign it next international break?
Just met the Sheik, if he is staying why delay, even more so when I would think we would be active in the January market and major deals will be starting for next summer.

Disagree
The last extension he signed was agreed Oct international break and announced Nov international break

He’s a fucking cock tease isn’t he? Just sign the bloody contract. Stop fucking around with these 1 & 2 year deals. Break the hearts and souls of all the other clubs by signing a 5 year deal.

The expectation has always been November talks and decisions. Nothing has happened to change that imo.

Wonder Like Txiki announcement he was leaving in 2025 then straight after we have our replacement! will we announce pep be going in 2025 then announcing his replacement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.