Pep's contract situation

Rumours Tommy Tuchel is close to taking the England job.
Please do! Leave Pep alone

For me if the contract extension does not come in this International break it's not going to happen sadly.

Maybe it was always meant to be, sign off after the Club WC with his replacement in place this summer and observing that said competition.

With Viana coming in maybe Amorim comes in the summer, works alongside Pep for the WC then takes over for the new PL season.?

We need a fairly major rebuild this coming summer and Pep does not want to commit long term to do that.
He’s signed his previous extensions on:
19th November 2020
23rd November 2022

the next international break is between 11th-22nd November 2024.

Even if he doesn’t sign this extension in late November this year, he might be waiting until the 115 charges are settled.

The pessimist in me is telling me if city do know his decision, they would be shouting it from the rooftops if he was extending his stay

I’m praying he stays and he’s saving the announcement for when we’re cleared just to tip the fuckers over the edge some more! Remember the video he did last time he extended? When he said I have some bad news I’m staying. I love it here. Imagine the piss boiling if he does another one!

The pessimist in me is telling me if city do know his decision, they would be shouting it from the rooftops if he was extending his stay
He’s dropped hints if the 115 case goes against us badly he’s most likely to stay, if we get a reasonable result I think he will go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.