Pep's contract situation

So media in other country are bigger arseholes, doesn’t mean he isn’t tired of our media muppets.
He sees press conferences as necessary evils. Most of the time he’s fine in them. He just chats shite if a shite question is asked.

He said recently that his work/life balance has never been better.

There’s a changing of the guard about to happen in the team. It’ll be whether he’s got the energy to go again.

He also said he’d stay if we lost the 115 case. I think that’s 100% nonsense.

I'm hopeful he extends.. he knows he'll never find another job like this and seems to be happy.

The only downsides are his family don't live locally anymore, kids have grown.. although maybe that's a positive.. he has more time to do what he likes.

That sounds like he’s going. He’s given everything he has to City, but I think he needs a break, especially from our venal media.

If he has a break, it won’t be because of the media. They were a lot more intrusive for him personally at both Bayern and Barca than they’ve been here.

Personally I’ll be happy whatever he chooses to do. If he leaves, I’ll think enjoy a well deserved break and thank you for everything you’ve given to us both on and off the pitch. If he doesn’t, then we get to keep watching our team being coached by the greatest manager that we’re ever going to have and who has fought our corner throughout.

In fact scrap that, if he leaves I’ll be an absolute blubbering mess and then maybe, given time, I’ll feel happy for him!

Or put him in charge of CFG as Director of Football for an agreed period to give him a break from day to day pressure. That’s what Klopp is doing.
That’s not his bag though, he’d be physically incapable of keeping himself away from training, tactics meetings etc

I think the only way it could work would be if he goes full cold turkey

Where’s Senor Pellegrini these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.