Pep's contract situation

So media in other country are bigger arseholes, doesn’t mean he isn’t tired of our media muppets.

He won't be going anywhere because of the press: imho he will only leave for personal reasons (burnt out or family), because he thinks the players aren't responding any more (he doesn't give any indication that that is the case), or because the higher-ups lied to him about the allegations (if he has already decided, that wouldn't seem to be a factor).

So that would leave personal reasons imho. As those are .... well, personal ... I have no idea about them, and people close to him haven't really given any indication, either.

Basically, then, I have no idea. Happy to help.

Personally think he’ll give us a final 2 years with VK stepping in (assuming Bayern success).

Whoever follows Pep will be on a hiding to nothing.

I’d much rather us appoint a Pellegrini type figure for a couple of years as a transition / buffer / sacrificial lamb before the next big manager comes in.

Whoever follows Pep will be on a hiding to nothing.

I’d much rather us appoint a Pellegrini type figure for a couple of years as a transition / buffer / sacrificial lamb before the next big manager comes in.
I get that but that then means another transition after a couple of years, risk of doing a United.
Next manager needs to be more than a ‘caretaker’ and if Vinny performs at BM esp in Europe he would have my vote.
The man epitomises this City and I think will have the mental strength to deal with following Pep.

Personally I believe he’s off at the end of the season unfortunately.
We'll all be gutted if that happens & it wouldn't surprise me if true.
Next manager will obviously be a huge downgrade & with a squad rebuild needed, it could be a sticky few years.
Would much prefer if Pep stayed for the rebuild ha

Either way, with Txiki’s exit pretty much confirmed (not by the club) I suspect we’ll be hearing about this very soon.

Questions will only ramp up now

I get that but that then means another transition after a couple of years, risk of doing a United.
Next manager needs to be more than a ‘caretaker’ and if Vinny performs at BM esp in Europe he would have my vote.
The man epitomises this City and I think will have the mental strength to deal with following Pep.
I'm pretty certain Pep's replacement will be Amorim whenever it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.