Pep's contract situation

We are a point off top of the table, and we just got good news on the ATP tribunal (don’t believe red cunts in the media), it’s hardly dark days?
Fully agree it’s not dark days
We are exactly where we want to be in all competitions
We've had bad injuries though and the 115 is a constant in the background
We have had the director of football leaving which in turn has brought Pep and his future to the table
Now the media are all over Pep for England
If he came out and committed how much of a boost would that be

If Pep did leave hopefully he doesn’t, but I can see us going for Amorim. Viana and him working together with a higher budget to what they had at Sporting. Plus looking at his stats for manager he’s got 70 percent win rate at Sporting.
Not having a go at you Gumby but win rate is the most useless stat out there. Doesn’t take into consideration who you are playing for a start.

That said I agree with your choice.

Last edited:
The only upside of Pep leaving us for England will be watching everyone who's spent the last 8 years talking down his achievements do the most shameless 180 imaginable

Honestly, those clueless shrills in the media would have no problem and anytime England came up short it would be Pep and City’s fault.

With all respect to them, I couldn’t see it exciting him, although maybe that would be the point - so much less intense. It’s a tough one as he doesn’t seem the kind of person to take second best. His ideas just might not be capable of being reached in the MLS.

International management and then retirement maybe for him.

It would be very bitter sweet if he took the England job. I just can’t see how he doesn’t give it a really serious thought. The timeline all adds up too.
I know everyone says no but for me he will go back to Barca in one form or another to finish his career.

Once the Nou Camp rebuild is finished and the revenues are back on stream he will go and help rebuild that club/team.

The only upside of Pep leaving us for England will be watching everyone who's spent the last 8 years talking down his achievements do the most shameless 180 imaginable
They'll never forgive him for destroying their wet red dreams.

They'll undermine him at every opportunity....VERMIN.

Additionally,Pep won't work for an amateur committee of blazers.

Head of Global Football Development at City or manager of Girona !!

I know everyone says no but for me he will go back to Barca in one form or another to finish his career.

Once the Nou Camp rebuild is finished and the revenues are back on stream he will go and help rebuild that club/team.
He has repeatedly said his barca days are done , he is a fan but no more than that

He has repeatedly said his barca days are done , he is a fan but no more than that
What he says and what he does are two different things.

He would never go back to this Barca but once the stadium is done and more stable I will wager he will be back in some capacity.

They'll never forgive him for destroying their wet red dreams.

They'll undermine him at every opportunity....VERMIN.

Additionally,Pep won't work for an amateur committee of blazers.

Head of Global Football Development at City or manager of Girona !!
LOL

The minute he leaves us he would be lorded and given the praise he never gets with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.