Pep's contract situation

All guess work innit. We dont know we just type what we would like to happen
I prefer to call it informed speculation. But of course Pep could change his mind at any time. The Pep stays on one more year was a solid rumour about six months ago and I have not heard any better theories since then. If I had my wish it would be for Pep to stay ten more years.

If Pep has decided he is leaving, the club would know and would currently be looking for his replacement.

If City were currently looking for the next manager, some agent/president/chairman of another club would have already leaked this to some reporter and we would all know.

The club can’t fart without it being in the news.

My advice would be to offer Pep’s wife a job in that Hospitality where they sell chicks expensive outfits/bags/shoes while the bloke watches the football.

Or just put a gun to his head and don’t let him out of the building til he signs

No way Pep takes the England job for less than £10m a season - probably a lot more.

Can’t see how the FA can justify that when they are responsible for grass roots of the game and other international managers get paid poorly.

This whole situation is a bit of a piss take anyway. Love Pep but all this drama to feed his ego is a pathetic. Either sign a contract or let’s move on. Why all the drama which will now fill every press conference for the rest of the season.

No way Pep takes the England job for less than £10m a season - probably a lot more.

Can’t see how the FA can justify that when they are responsible for grass roots of the game and other international managers get paid poorly.

This whole situation is a bit of a piss take anyway. Love Pep but all this drama to feed his ego is a pathetic. Either sign a contract or let’s move on. Why all the drama which will now full every press conference for the rest of the season.
Hit the nail on the head with the last paragraph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.