Pep's contract situation

I’ll be disappointed in Pep if he takes the England job after the way he’s been treated by the FA, the PL, rival fans and the media in this country.
None of them deserve him.
Take any other international job where they respect you and aren’t a bunch of hypocrites.
Quite frankly the way the media has been blowing smoke up his arse recently makes me sick.
Just got to hope Tuchel brings it home.

Sending Pep’s legacy into the stratosphere if we he wins something, taints it if not.

Big call from Pep taking the England job, but I guess the greats take risks.

I’ll be disappointed in Pep if he takes the England job after the way he’s been treated by the FA, the PL, rival fans and the media in this country.
None of them deserve him.
Take any other international job where they respect you and aren’t a bunch of hypocrites.
Quite frankly the way the media has been blowing smoke up his arse recently makes me sick.

I can't imagine for a minute that Guardiola could work with the FA. The FA is a political organisation more than anything, it would drive him crazy. If he wants international football, there would be better opportunities where the weather is better and where he would be left alone, if you ask me.

Assuming he wants international football at this stage in his career at all, when he can still give so much to club football, real football.

Klopp becoming "group" coach at Red Bull may give some indication of where these good managers get their next challenge.

Last edited:
Do you think he doesn't want to sign a two year deal is because city know he isn't staying longer the say another 2 and half years max and the couple of managers we want are out of contract 2026?
I just think the club would want to keep him for as long as possible, regardless of the candidates available.
2 years and go get Kompany

I think you might be onto something here.

Not as set in stone though, Tuchel always signs 18 month deals. If he’d have wanted 3 years the FA would’ve given it to him.
tuchel may not last 18 days, he has form for falling out with all and sundry and the fa want yes men

I think it’s likely pep leaves in 2026 along with Bernardo, gundogan, walker, kdb and probably haaland.

So I think a transitional period is inevitable. To be honest im quite looking forward to it!
Haaland is about to sign a new deal. I think this is Kevs last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.