Pep's contract situation

Do you think he doesn't want to sign a two year deal is because city know he isn't staying longer the say another 2 and half years max and the couple of managers we want are out of contract 2026?

No chance
If there was no chance why has he had contact with the fa and apparently took 2 months to make a decision?

He wants to be an international manager and he loves living in England. It will be between Brazil, England and Argentina imo. I think England land him personally as it’s the best job (unless tuchel wins the World Cup).

- Pep’s new City deal will expire in 2026
- Amorim’s Sporting contract expires in 2026
- Tuchel’s England deal expires in 2026, at the start of a new tournament cycle

Tuchel is England’s Pellegrini, just a capable stop-gap until the all-timer arrives.

Pretty clear what’s going to happen and why Pep acted a little weird when asked about England.

I know some on here don’t want to admit it to themselves but it’s pretty obvious pep fancies the England job at some point.
I’ll be disappointed in Pep if he takes the England job after the way he’s been treated by the FA, the PL, rival fans and the media in this country.
None of them deserve him.
Take any other international job where they respect you and aren’t a bunch of hypocrites.
Quite frankly the way the media has been blowing smoke up his arse recently makes me sick.

I’ll be disappointed in Pep if he takes the England job after the way he’s been treated by the FA, the PL, rival fans and the media in this country.
None of them deserve him.
Take any other international job where they respect you and aren’t a bunch of hypocrites.
Quite frankly the way the media has been blowing smoke up his arse recently makes me sick.

Hopefully he is playing the waiting game, taking all and sundry to the edge of the precipice, before kicking them all over................................then after watching them floundering, leaving the scene pissing himself laughing at the cunts who have abused him whilst at City .

- Pep’s new City deal will expire in 2026
- Amorim’s Sporting contract expires in 2026
- Tuchel’s England deal expires in 2026, at the start of a new tournament cycle

Tuchel is England’s Pellegrini, just a capable stop-gap until the all-timer arrives.

Pretty clear what’s going to happen and why Pep acted a little weird when asked about England.
I think you might be onto something here.

Not as set in stone though, Tuchel always signs 18 month deals. If he’d have wanted 3 years the FA would’ve given it to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.