Pep's contract situation

I haven't seen a post yet that says this season was poor can anyone while I'm here remind how the last 2 seasons went though my memory is shocking

Whilst they’re doing this for you, perhaps they could jog the memory of those who are suggesting we change managers

Only a couple of weeks ago Big Sam said he would love to manage City. We should sound him out to replace Pep and look forward to playing his 5-4-1 formation.
We wouldn't need Raz, KDB or Phil Foden so they could be sold and another two defensive midfielders bought to replace them. A couple of journeyman centre half's who can hoof the ball 70-80 metres would allow Andy Carrol to be the lone target man and we could expect at least 2-3 goals and 3-4 injury free games from him each season.

Those people wanting Pep out need to think of the possibilities. He is the best manager around and is the best for City. We lost a game - woopie do. Raz missed a sitter - so what ? He scored another 20 odd.

Perspective.

As long as we keep winning other stuff, breaking records and playing great football , fine by me.

Sounds like something a rag or a dipper would say, yes pep has a been a phenomenal manager for us and our most successful but watching that car crash Saturday suggested that the players are possibly losing faith in him. I'd rather address the current situation and the problems we face rather than live in the past but hey.

Only a couple of weeks ago Big Sam said he would love to manage City. We should sound him out to replace Pep and look forward to playing his 5-4-1 formation.
We wouldn't need Raz, KDB or Phil Foden so they could be sold and another two defensive midfielders bought to replace them. A couple of journeyman centre half's who can hoof the ball 70-80 metres would allow Andy Carrol to be the lone target man and we could expect at least 2-3 goals and 3-4 injury free games from him each season.

Those people wanting Pep out need to think of the possibilities. He is the best manager around and is the best for City. We lost a game - woopie do. Raz missed a sitter - so what ? He scored another 20 odd.

Perspective.
We’ve gone out four times in a row without even getting to the semis, embarrassing really. Need to take off your blue specs if you don’t think there’s an issue.

Sounds like something a rag or a dipper would say, yes pep has a been a phenomenal manager for us and our most successful but watching that car crash Saturday suggested that the players are possibly losing faith in him. I'd rather address the current situation and the problems we face rather than live in the past but hey.
I was, I was addressing the next 3 years when we'll win things play great football. Will the champions league be amongst them hope so but whatever. The only ones losing faith are posters on here like you, not the players. If you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater good luck, luckily the club aren't run by spoilt kneejerkers.

Last edited:
I was, I was adressing the next 3 years whemn we'll win things play great football. Will the champions league be amongst them hope so but whatever. The only ones losing faith are posters on here like you, not the players. If you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater good look, luckily the club aren't run by spoilt kneejerkers.
Some of the players seem to be very frustrated with the tactics from the other night going by reports from the Athletic.

I was, I was adressing the next 3 years whemn we'll win things play great football. Will the champions league be amongst them hope so but whatever. The only ones losing faith are posters on here like you, not the players. If you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater good look, luckily the club aren't run by spoilt kneejerkers.

Spoilt kneejerkers lol, just because my opinion differs to yours. Personally I think there is a life at the club after Pep and there was before. All well and rosy when we are 3/4 nil up in games but when the chips are down theres doesn't appear to be a plan B, which I find the most concerning. Doesn't matter who we recruit player wise if the manager is going to keep making the same mistakes. But hey as long as we play great football and break records none of that matters.

Spoilt kneejerkers lol, just because my opinion differs to yours. Personally I think there is a life at the club after Pep and there was before. All well and rosy when we are 3/4 nil up in games but when the chips are down theres doesn't appear to be a plan B, which I find the most concerning. Doesn't matter who we recruit player wise if the manager is going to keep making the same mistakes. But hey as long as we play great football and break records none of that matters.

Yep his mistakes in champs league are over thinking planning changing tactics to suit opposition tactic's sometimes he should just think what the heck let’s stick to the format that best Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.