Pep's contract situation

Some of the players seem to be very frustrated with the tactics from the other night going by reports from the Athletic.
I could beleive that and if true I'm sure the senior group would talk to him and personally think he would listen to them. However I very much doubt with what they have acheived in the last 3 years any have lost faith in him carrying on acheiving things, most managers couldn't.

Whilst they’re doing this for you, perhaps they could jog the memory of those who are suggesting we change managers

I'm far too busy jogging the memory of those that mentioned 4 year cycles as well as reminding pep how to compete in

Europe
Against the top six
The derbies

I could beleive that and if true I'm sure the senior group would talk to him and personally think he would listen to them. However I very much doubt with what they have acheived in the last 3 years any have lost faith in him carrying on acheiving things, most managers couldn't.
I’m sure they’re not calling for his head but there has to be serious questions as to why one of the most expensive teams in history can’t make it to the semi finals in four years. Otherwise he will do the same fucking thing next season.

Last edited:
Yep his mistakes in champs league are over thinking planning changing tactics to suit opposition tactic's sometimes he should just think what the heck let’s stick to the format that best Madrid

Lyon must have seen that team sheet of ours and rubbed their hands with glee, I'm not saying we would've beat Bayern or anything had we stuck to a plan but we would've had a chance definitely.
The first two seasons you can brush it off and go again but it's slightly beginning to take the piss now.

Spoilt kneejerkers lol, just because my opinion differs to yours. Personally I think there is a life at the club after Pep and there was before. All well and rosy when we are 3/4 nil up in games but when the chips are down theres doesn't appear to be a plan B, which I find the most concerning. Doesn't matter who we recruit player wise if the manager is going to keep making the same mistakes. But hey as long as we play great football and break records none of that matters.
another member of the Peter Swales fan club

He's proving to be bigger than the club.
We've regressed this last season. He has to overcome in the Premier league and win back the the title, and win the champion's league, after Saturday's debacle.
I think he'll give it just the single season left on his contract, then move on.
What a load of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.