Pep's contract situation

We haven’t really neglected it, just made monumentally very bad decisions. We have spent stupid money on left backs - it’s just that none have been any good and unreliable / injury prone - leaving us with Zinchenko or Delph filling in. Mendy must be about the most expensive LB ever.

We have made bad decisions but we still need to be in the market we can’t just give up on it. Mendy needs someone competent who can push him for his place I actually think it will help him as a player as well.

He can go next season if that’s wha the want but he should sign a 3 year contract then end of next season he can leave by mutual consent.. keeps all the media quite for the season if he does.

With Uefa with there bent ffp with coefficient points money distribution to history clubs make the champs league a lot more rotten to the core premier league ffp has more leeway, Var has to get in line with Europe this season so let’s see how that goes can’t be as bad as last season.
Fair enough , be interesting to see what happens with var when fifa take over this season , for all its faults , I still find the champions league the most exciting competition when it gets to the knockout stages , the leagues great , but knockout football against Europe’s best teams most excites me .
when I look back over the season For highlights , apart from winning league cup, the game that stands out is the 2-1 win at the bernabaue just for tension and excitement
Even last season when we went out on away goals to spurs , that game was electric and the atmosphere in the stadium looked incredible, if it wasn’t for Aguero being slightly offside would have been a great night with a last minute sterling winner .I’d rather be in the competition experiencing them nights rather than not personally.

Not sure how much longer the owners will be satisfied with our CL performances and happy to class it as a tough nut to crack.
Again, not sure why I was told to fuck off for expressing an opinion in a game of opinions. We are all Blues, the rest of the country and most of Europe hates us, no need to swear at each other.
Oh do fuck off with this shit about the owners. Everything the chairman has ever said dispels this myth of a CL fixation. It's a target certainly, but not the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.