Pep's contract situation

Im like you in that im of a certain age (46 next month) and have seen far more shit watching City than i have good.

I like certain players and managers in fact i really like some of them but they are players and managers at the end of the day, they come and go and despite the odd badge kiss here and there, they couldn't give a flying fuck about the club in the main because its a job and they are here because we offered the best deal and when someone else drops their knickers, they want to move on.

The Club and us fans are the one constant and we should never forget that. We support City, not some player or manager over the club.

Had a daft rag prick in work ask me today have I got over Sunday yet, I'm 48 I said, I've seen more City defeats and plenty of heavy ones than he's had hot dinners, and while it's frustrating I get over it quicker now than I've ever done, as I now know another good run of form is around the corner, trophies are now being won unlike in the past. He couldn't comprehend it the the thick twat, never want to end up like that bunch of self entitled ****s.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1972 and the hardest thing about supporting City now is how shite some of our support is.

I don't think our support is shit. Ourselves and other football fans always moan and groan, even the dippers and the rags when they were winning everything moaned a lot. These days we have social media where it is put into print so it appears more people are moaning but in reality they aren't. Go to the game and everyone gets behind the team on the whole, sure if we are losing or playing shit the groaning will start but we rarely hear mass disapproval such as the ''What the fuck is going on??'' and '' You're not fit to where the shirt!'' we used to hear at Maine Road, where if you read threads every fan was rabid and 100% behind the team.

As prices go up and the clubs keep on calling fan's customers and the like the demographic of the fan's will change even more. They will expect more for their money and like customers in any other entertainment industry will simply switch sides if they feel their built up expectations aren't being met.

Im like you in that im of a certain age (46 next month) and have seen far more shit watching City than i have good.

I like certain players and managers in fact i really like some of them but they are players and managers at the end of the day, they come and go and despite the odd badge kiss here and there, they couldn't give a flying fuck about the club in the main because its a job and they are here because we offered the best deal and when someone else drops their knickers, they want to move on.

The Club and us fans are the one constant and we should never forget that. We support City, not some player or manager over the club.

Indeed, the fans are the club.

Well kdb sterling stones and gundogan was a start but you cant change the whole team in 1 window, plus players on high wages will be gone in the summer

That lot was over 3 windows.

I don't recall even being linked with a fullback, which is the real concern - I think everyone would have recognised that as our main weakness last season and for a few before that and frankly, we need 4, so not buying even 1 was ridiculous. If it was my money, I'd be asking some serious questions and they would probably be aimed at Txiki.

Had a daft rag prick in work ask me today have I got over Sunday yet, I'm 48 I said, I've seen more City detests and plenty of heavy ones than he's had hot dinners, and while it's frustrating I get over it quicker now than I've ever done, as I now know another good run of form is around the corner, trophies are now being won unlike in the past. He couldn't comprehend it the the thick twat, never want to end up like that bunch of self entitled ****s.

Mate,I had one,couple of week back,was raging regards Fellaini,"he's fuckin shite"...we need to get rid as soon as",blah,blah,blah.
His contract gets extended and the exact same Raggy boy starts to compare him to Iniesta...
Crazy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.