Pep's contract situation

How I see it is that Pep would like a break after the death of his mother plus problems from Covid. Alternatively, he will not find a better place to work than at City and has youngsters ready to emerge as new stars in the next couple of years. The latter rebuilding will be an attractive challenge.

I can see Pep staying another few years or walking away. The elite Euoropean club plans will have ruled out any move to Italy or France. I can see his only next option is managing the Spanish National side.
He would much prefer to manage a Catalan national team if there was even a remote chance of Catalan Independence.

This is one of those things people say that I just don't understand. I don't think the players are as invested in the gossip side of football as the supporters are. They're professionals.
Players are the biggest gossips going, top level football is a small community.

One day Pep will go back to Barca but I think he will have another sabbatical from football and probably another club job before he does finally go back.

Which is one thing I’m sure I’ve read he doesn’t do when he moves on.He doesn’t asset strip his legacy at a club.
Haven't I read somewhere that the contracts he signs (Bayern at least from memory) states that he won't come back for players for a set number of seasons once he's left?

You can't use the word 'irrefutable' in a sentence and then state it's an opinion.

Just out of interest what is this 'irrefutable evidence'?
that was my point to wos1, a right arrogant ****, lost his argument (i said the same to him) so he had a go at my spelling :) your ,you're , yur, yous

Haven't I read somewhere that the contracts he signs (Bayern at least from memory) states that he won't come back for players for a set number of seasons once he's left?
Can't remember but I'm sure it's been said, whether it's a verbal or contract agreement not sure.

Nothing written - but he usually does not go for his old players. Only exception was Thiago who was underused at Barcelona.

no he didnt

Barca it was just before the cup final

Bayern it was January, possibly after Pellegrini said he was leaving
Officially it was December 20th 2015 at Bayern. Behind the scenes Ancelotti was already contacted in October after Pep told the Bayern officials that he will not sign a new contract.

At Barca the official part was after the Cup final - but inofficialy that was known already months before.

All this is quite funny. Of course any presidential candidate is going to say he wants Messi to stay and want pep back. He’s hardly going to get votes saying lionel’s off for a free and that the vision big fat Sam shows really impresses. Just because some politician says it’s going to happen doesn’t mean it actually is - as we all too well know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.