Pep's contract situation

It wont happen

for me city need to be looking for a future manager because pep not long left at city even if messi did come
its hand on heart pep is the best manager in the world. but time catches up and football changes and managers get stale and they can stay to long and the club sacks the manager and i don't want that for pep

pep leaves on his own terms and the job he leaves behind will be a good team going places. that's what he said when taking the job

pep is in limbo at the moment nothing left on his contract and can walk in the summer a free man
but we know city pushed hard this last transfer window for messi and pep would not agree to sign mess without staying himself. so all the card are on the table and if messi wants to leave barca. then the 1st of jan 2021 we can get a contract legally signing him in the summer (pre-contract) and i think that's the day pep stays

And I see one barrel paper are already running with who pep wants to take with him to Barcelona. Kdb, foden, dias, ederson and zinchenko, apparently.

And I see one barrel paper are already running with who pep wants to take with him to Barcelona. Kdb, foden, dias, ederson and zinchenko, apparently.
With Pep we are a strong force to be reckoned with.
The press don't like Pep being our manager because they know this.
So they will say anything to prise Pep away from City and de stabilise us.
Pep may leave, but I think he is very emotionally attached and knows that he has full backing from City.
I believe that he will stay until we win the chumps league.
Is there another manager out there who could come close to filling Peps shoes?
My feeling is that Pep will stay therefore.

tenor.gif

So they are going to go from financial peril, haggling over Eric Garcia, to attracting and paying for Pep, rebuilding their rickety stadium and shelling out £300 million plus just to us on players with record investment during a world crisis and staying within FFP?

Yeah, sounds feasible to me. Must be a serious paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.