Pep's contract situation

His comments today regarding his contract and staying for longer is brilliant news , ive given him some shit on here recently because he has been frustrating for the last few months , he has been overthinking and changing our team and tactics.
When Pep is on his game and when the team responds it is a beautiful thing to watch , the Marseille game although not at our best , we certainly showed signs of getting our mojo back , if he decided to sign another 3/4 contract it would be great news for the club and would shut the media up , for a little while at least

Unless he comes out and says “fuck this I’m off” or “where’s the pen” then supporters will take statements to mean what they desire.

Obviously to stop all this nonsense he could just say he wants to stay and sign a contract. Bloody drama queen:-)

Do you thikn that Pep would be satisfied just caochingt he youth team...i think he has plenty more challenges left before he goes there....several other leagues he may want to coach in before that for starts (Italy, America?) - international maangement as well could be something he wants to do.....

In my opinion his change of emphasis on what he has been saying prior to this - ie he has to do well to stay to now say he hopes he does well so he can stay is a marked difference and liek you say - he chooess his words carefully and that hange is deliberate therefore

Yes, I do - especially since he has said as much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.