Pep's contract situation

Unless he comes out and says “fuck this I’m off” or “where’s the pen” then supporters will take statements to mean what they desire.

Obviously to stop all this nonsense he could just say he wants to stay and sign a contract. Bloody drama queen:-)

Do you thikn that Pep would be satisfied just caochingt he youth team...i think he has plenty more challenges left before he goes there....several other leagues he may want to coach in before that for starts (Italy, America?) - international maangement as well could be something he wants to do.....

In my opinion his change of emphasis on what he has been saying prior to this - ie he has to do well to stay to now say he hopes he does well so he can stay is a marked difference and liek you say - he chooess his words carefully and that hange is deliberate therefore

Yes, I do - especially since he has said as much

Yes, I do - especially since he has said as much

I think he will do at some point but surely he would ike to challenge himself in a place like Italy as well....and other leagues....

If it were me Id want to prove i could do it in at least every european major league

There have been rumours that he will go to Italy and Id say there is a decent chance that whenever he leaves us he will go there ....then there is France as well.....and like i said there is America as well.

Yes he will prob go back to Barca at some point but I think you wil have to wait first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.