Pep's contract situation

I`m trying to lose at least 3 stone mate.This is the heaviest I`ve ever been at 17st 5lbs. Lost 8 pounds already but its just a pity that this funeral has come around,but I`m not going to go daft,probably about 4 pints and that will do.
Honestly I have more than 50 shirts,casual shirts,polo shirts stuck in the wardrobe and only 6 fucking fit me !! Pissed off with it,so cut out all suppers,smaller plates,no butter and so far I`ve not missed any of `em.

Dont cut out fats - keep eating butter. cut out sugar - avoid low fat foods - they are full of sugar.

Had an arguement in 93:20 the other week,
Tried to get a pie each for me and my lad,told me I had to buy chips as well,wouldn't just sell me the pies.
Eventually agreed to give me just the pies and asked me for £13.....when I questioned it,they said they had to charge me for the chips as well,even though they wasn't giving me any.
I've never bought food in there in my life and I'm not planning to

Sorry for not responding!

I was referring to what Pep was reported to have said a few weeks ago. I realise he didnt use those exact words and was misquoted/ or quoted out of context etc etc.

I just get the feeling that the club as a whole would rather forget, or gloss over our relegations and years of strife, ups and downs etc in the quest to shake off our past and turn us in to a shiny new European giant like barca or bayern.

It sometimes feels like the club is embarrassed by that peroid in our history. Rather than recognising, that is what being a City fan is all about. The good and the bad that has brought us to where we are now. What a fucking journey it has been.

So next time the papers try and spin a story about how likkle oil rich city are ruining football and have years to go to match the magficence of the European elite. Maybe we can turn it round and tell them about our story instead of apologising for our lack of silverware.
All in your head then and backed up by zero facts. More bizarre feelings after listening to the UK gutter press.

The support has been the same since I started going as a 6yr old lad in 1974. The idea that Maine Rd was a seething, swaying bear pit, packed to the rafters with fans singing the team on is a myth. There were games when the atmosphere was genuinely electric (Boro League cup semi, a few games against Unitd, Liverpool) but, by and large, when the team played well, the crowd was upbeat and when they were poor, so was the crowd. And that’s the same for pretty much every single other team, bar the orchestrated shite at Palace (and the bundesliga). It’s the team that gets the crowd going. And it was exactly the same at Maine Rd; nothing to do with the move to the Etihad.

Correct Johnny, Maine Road became an awesome place for some, after we had moved. Atmosphere was rank bad on many occasions. The Etihad can be very good but just not often enough, that's down to the fans!!

Well, well, well, Oakie. I always had yer down as somewhere in the first three rows of the South Stand. And please get the terminology right - CBL3 cognoscenti, in true Pellers fashion, are FOCs!
Fucking hell DEB`e long gone are my days of jumping up and down,continuous singing and throwing abuse at the away fans,which was wonderful, way back into the 1960`s/70`s in the Kippax.Great days mate,great days.

With virtually the same squad as last season, I don't know how anyone expected us not to have difficult periods this season. It took 3 seasons to destroy a Championship winning squad, so I'm happy to wait for another 2 after this to get us back to where we were & then to progress even further.

The present situation will be killing Pep, as he now must fully realise the strength & power of the Premier League & the weaknesses of the squad he's inherited. If he manages to do what he was brought in to do, he will be truly classed as one of the best & most influential managers in the history of the game. Pep is not a magician, he is a mere mortal like the rest of us & should at least be afforded time & our understanding to get things right.....

With virtually the same squad as last season, I don't know how anyone expected us not to have difficult periods this season. It took 3 seasons to destroy a Championship winning squad, so I'm happy to wait for another 2 after this to get us back to where we were & then to progress even further.

The present situation will be killing Pep, as he now must fully realise the strength & power of the Premier League & the weaknesses of the squad he's inherited. If he manages to do what he was brought in to do, he will be truly classed as one of the best & most influential managers in the history of the game. Pep is not a magician, he is a mere mortal like the rest of us & should at least be afforded time & our understanding to get things right.....

Yep spot and Pep new after the 10 games winning run we aint good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.