Pep's contract situation

F***ing hell Pep, all this Catalan Goudi s*** is starting to scare me.

As we say in England, don't throw the towel in yet.

You managed to stay on the sun lounger for 3 years in Germany.

Christ. The red tops and rags taking quotes out of context I can expect, but you'd hope our own fans would look into the context of his quotes before commenting on it.

He was repeatedly asked today if his players weren't good enough for him, and he defended them.

C2pgEh-XEAMls-w.jpg:small

Context. Poor editing from City watch, they got the order of the quote wrong.

City bosses are prepared to spend whatever it takes to ensure Pep is a success, with a massive transfer war-chest being prepared. [Mirror]

There is an acceptance within City that Guardiola must be given time to impose his philosophy and he will be supported. [Sunday Mirror]

Despite Txiki sanctioning around £511m worth of signings since arriving, there's frustration that City still rely on 30-somethings. [Mirror]

He ain't that far away I don't think. Sane sterling jesus and aguero backed up by kelechi, P Roberts, moreno, Nolito, Sancho and fernandes. Silva and kdb backed up by brahim and I reckon 1 player brought in unless manu garcia comes back strong. Ferna and gundo backed up by Fernando, yaya and garcia. We need 2 left backs. 1 new right back backed up by Pablo maffeo. Kompany, Nico & stones backed up by kolarov and tosin. 1 new keeper backed up by bravo or maybe 2 new keepers if willy wants to leave. A lot of players will leave this season end and the players we need can come through youth and big signings but especially mid through to forwards we will be strong next season. A lot to look forward to.

I would love him to sign a new deal but he does look quite fed-up to me at the moment, doesn't seem to be enjoying it here.

I would love him to sign a new deal but he does look quite fed-up to me at the moment, doesn't seem to be enjoying it here.

I think he's happy here, he's just going through a stressful period with results not going our way.

On a side note, can we get this thread back on topic and keep it about Guardiola potentially signing a new deal, rather than people sniping about City Watch, which is a great resource in my opinion.

I think he's happy here, he's just going through a stressful period with results not going our way.

On a side note, can we get this thread back on topic and keep it about Guardiola potentially signing a new deal, rather than people sniping about City Watch, which is a great resource in my opinion.
I hope you're right Ric, his tactics yesterday we're outstanding, completely out thought Pochettino.

Have you heard similar re a new deal?.

I hope you're right Ric, his tactics yesterday we're outstanding, completely out thought Pochettino.

Have you heard similar re a new deal?.

I've heard that he's about to buy property here, which suggests he's not planning on going anywhere any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.