Pep's contract situation

Just a point of order I was only a Villa fan for 2 years and it was at the start of the 80s, it was to break up the boredom of being a Liverpool fan. I was an Arsenal fan in the 90s and then Chelsea in the early 00s. Starting to doubt my latest switch, not enough to get excited about anymore, I mean we havent even signed Messi.
Fuck off Raggy.

If you think everyone's 100% behind the players at the match I'm moving to near you!! It's he's shit, they're shit, whinge whinge whinge at times in CL3!!
One guy has shouted 'get it bloody forward' at every game since we moved to the etihad, we all sit waiting for it then piss ourselves once it's done. And as for the fat fucker who slates Sterling after 5 minutes of every home game no matter, how he's started I've no idea how I've kept my hands off him

We have a middle aged woman near us that develops 'match day Tourette's'. Amongst other obscenities she shouts, she has a thing for Pablo and spends a large part of the time shouting at Pablo to "show us your arse". It's like fucking care in the community gone wrong.....

Oakie's been very truculent lately.
Its lack of Guinness mate.Been totally dry since 2nd Jan mate and I`m getting ratty.I will however be partaking of said drink on Friday as me and the missus have a funeral to attend,so it would be rude to not join the rest of the poor guys family to raise a toast.I mean you hardly raise a toast with a fucking J-2-O.

Its lack of Guinness mate.Been totally dry since 2nd Jan mate and I`m getting ratty.I will however be partaking of said drink on Friday as me and the missus have a funeral to attend,so it would be rude to not join the rest of the poor guys family to raise a toast.I mean you hardly raise a toast with a fucking J-2-O.
I'm on the wagon from next Monday for four weeks. Do it once a year, so I know what you mean. It's hard work, but from a personal point of view, important to endure. I'll lose at least a stone as well.

I'm on the wagon from next Monday for four weeks. Do it once a year, so I know what you mean. It's hard work, but from a personal point of view, important to endure. I'll lose at least a stone as well.
I`m trying to lose at least 3 stone mate.This is the heaviest I`ve ever been at 17st 5lbs. Lost 8 pounds already but its just a pity that this funeral has come around,but I`m not going to go daft,probably about 4 pints and that will do.
Honestly I have more than 50 shirts,casual shirts,polo shirts stuck in the wardrobe and only 6 fucking fit me !! Pissed off with it,so cut out all suppers,smaller plates,no butter and so far I`ve not missed any of `em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.