Pep's contract situation

Fucking hell DEB`e long gone are my days of jumping up and down,continuous singing and throwing abuse at the away fans,which was wonderful, way back into the 1960`s/70`s in the Kippax.Great days mate,great days.

'Twas the North Stand for me in the 60's (pissed wet through every other match) although I saw Burnley win the title from the Kippax!

Had an arguement in 93:20 the other week,
Tried to get a pie each for me and my lad,told me I had to buy chips as well,wouldn't just sell me the pies.
Eventually agreed to give me just the pies and asked me for £13.....when I questioned it,they said they had to charge me for the chips as well,even though they wasn't giving me any.

I had this at Wembley, FA Cup final against Chelsea. They was serving fish and chips and I asked just for some chips. They told me they couldn't just sell me chips, a long row later and I was still chipless. I wrote to them afterwards where I spoke to someone from the catering who gave lots of bullshit reasons why they cant do it. I said it's to make more money which he denied and told me I could of had a £2.50 sausage roll as a cheap alternative haha!

Guy was ok actually, for the final gave me his number and wanted to meet when I was in the ground. Had no signal when I was in and no fucker on the tills knew him!

With virtually the same squad as last season, I don't know how anyone expected us not to have difficult periods this season. It took 3 seasons to destroy a Championship winning squad, so I'm happy to wait for another 2 after this to get us back to where we were & then to progress even further.

The present situation will be killing Pep, as he now must fully realise the strength & power of the Premier League & the weaknesses of the squad he's inherited. If he manages to do what he was brought in to do, he will be truly classed as one of the best & most influential managers in the history of the game. Pep is not a magician, he is a mere mortal like the rest of us & should at least be afforded time & our understanding to get things right.....

That's the thing though -- ludicrous winning run to start, beating Barca, the 2nd half vs. Arsenal, the numerous wonderful stretches we've had in matches we didn't win . . . The frustrating aspect is the Jeckyl and Hyde nature of the side and many of the players. That's what frustrates me -- one week expectations are up, another they're down -- even now I've no idea which side shows up vs. Spurs. None. I don't think any of us does, even Pep.

All in your head then and backed up by zero facts. More bizarre feelings after listening to the UK gutter press

Yeah probably partly is in my head, heres some of his actual quotes:

"We don't have the history with this shirt, of Barcelona, Juventus, [Bayern] Munich or Manchester United. Not their titles,"

"We have to convince people at this club that they are good. They are good. And the fans as well."

"They have to believe they are good, the club is good, the players are good."

"It's about being in Europe and over the next decade to be there [in the Champions League] every year. That's more important to this club than winning one title, believe me, more than that."

Nowt wrong with the facts of what he says. But always talking about what we havent got instead of celebrating what we have got. Just feeds the headlines to the press.

Fucking hell is that it? you need to start using soap for sensitive skin if that has bothered you.
Pep also added what we've done over the last few years hasn't been matched in world football in terms of how far we've come. He's not a supporter from Beswick he's an employee.

C2pgEh-XEAMls-w.jpg:small

F***ing hell Pep, all this Catalan Goudi s*** is starting to scare me.

As we say in England, don't throw the towel in yet.

You managed to stay on the sun lounger for 3 years in Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.