Pep's contract situation

He's a fighter and a winner. I doubt he'll be going anywhere until he's satisfied that he's victorious on both counts.

I've heard that he's about to buy property here, which suggests he's not planning on going anywhere any time soon.

I thought he had decided to stay in the centre of the city and had already bought an apartment in a new development?

Good new either way, did Pellegrini or Mancini ever buy or where they just renting all those years?

I thought he had decided to stay in the centre of the city and had already bought an apartment in a new development?

Good new either way, did Pellegrini or Mancini ever buy or where they just renting all those years?

Ah, yeah it was the new development I heard about - didn't realise it was public knowledge. Like you say, it's a positive sign.

A few of the stewards were telling me Khaldoon was over with his kid and an unplanned board meeting took place in the morning before the game. He says Pep and all execs present. Not sure how true or if it was - what it was about.

Lets hope the big boss has opened his cheque book for January..

Peps new pad is something else. Top floor with its own wine cellar and media room

Let's hope he's signing for an extra two years min. If he leaves in 2.5 years he won't reap the benefits of the academy.

He's a fighter and a winner. I doubt he'll be going anywhere until he's satisfied that he's victorious on both counts.
This.

I think if anything, not having it all his own way will make Pep even more determined to succeed and shove success down the throats of the media who have been sniping him.

One question remains. january is almost over. Why arent we signing anyone ( At least on lone). We need some full back, isn't it?

One question remains. january is almost over. Why arent we signing anyone ( At least on lone). We need some full back, isn't it?

I may be wrong, but I imagine it's actually connected with the theme of this thread, that Pep is planning on building a team, so rather than going for a short term fix which might not work, ala Bony etc, he's willing to wait & try to get the players he wants for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.