Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Joking aside, this new technology could cause some serious problems, as it can be used to manipulate certain people regarding News/Politics/sports etc :(

He had a skype conversation with some unfriendly journalists. How fucking childish can you get? You think that simply listening to what people who dislike the club have to say is some sort of grave offence.

You bitterly complain about news coverage and when a journalist arrives and listens to City fans, works with them on a near weekly basis, and gets accused other journalists for being too City friendly...you decide he's a twat because he's a United fan.

Any blue worth his salt would know that your last sentence is the way of the world.

He had a skype conversation with some unfriendly journalists. How fucking childish can you get? You think that simply listening to what people who dislike the club have to say is some sort of grave offence.

You bitterly complain about news coverage and when a journalist arrives and listens to City fans, works with them on a near weekly basis, and gets accused other journalists for being too City friendly...you decide he's a twat because he's a United fan.
The latter part of your post is wide of the mark, Sam. Genuinely not a significant factor in my decision, Sam.

Your description of me as being bitter is comical btw. Plenty on here have met me and not a single one would use that word sincerely to describe me. I reckon I’ve got a lot less to be bitter about than most, Sam.

After watching the second half of the press conference, I think I may have soiled myself.

Immortal Legend status Pep.

Last edited:
Fuck Liverpool, fuck agent Parry and fuck their financial model.... Corrupt, thieving, back stabbing shithouse Cúnts.

That'll make a great banner mate..!

One of them fcuk off big ones that get unfurled just before kick off, filling the whole South Stand..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.