Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Sam Lee may not be a great source of reliable news all the time but he is a decent lad and he treats the fans very fairly. If he's alright with the Bluemoon and 93.20 podcast lads, he's alright with me.

he is absolutely spot on with everything he says

I too wish that the club would go after these "journos" and other managers who continually slander the club even after the rulling btu I hghly doubt it. Our owners and especially Khalddon who is the main man in terms of day to day running wouldnt wnat us in a public mud slinging match will want to stay above all that.

As Pep says - best way to do it is to continue doing it on the pitch - they ahve failed to beat us off it so now lets really beat them (continue to do so) on the pitch.....starting in the next few weeks.....if this doesnt motivate the players for the champs league - nothing will. Peps pre match talks have already been written for him (not that he needs it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.