Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

The latter part of your post is wide of the mark, Sam. Genuinely not a significant factor in my decision, Sam.

Your description of me as being bitter is comical btw. Plenty on here have met me and not a single one would use that word sincerely to describe me. I reckon I’ve got a lot less to be bitter about than most, Sam.

You need to expand here GD, my tiny mind is lost.

Sam. Who the fuck is Sam.

Putting a few dippers right on twitter about the verdict

The stupid balloons are clinging on to the whole time barred thing as a verdict of us being guilty

They really are fucking stupid, not had a reply back from any of them

He's on a roll.

He is.

Purely from a news management angle he's grabbed the headlines. Klopp and Maureen were leading the narrative with Pep appearing to react. In the embargoed portion of the press conference Pep went on the offensive, bashing the ball back at Klopp and the special one, and they have no way to respond.

Solskjær would be well advised to keep his trap shut.

Sam's sound. Know him in real life and he's a good guy.
Why does he openly hang out with people who so brazenly disrespect City fans? By doing so, and being paid good money to report on City, he disrespects every one of us.

Maybe some people are happy to tolerate that, but I’m not one of them.

So, two pre match press conferences and not a single question about the upcoming game. Surely that's a new record we now hold ;-). I fucking loved Pep's passion and performance in both press conferences. Long may he reign

It's just one press conference, they just reserve half for tomorrow's newspapers.

The club didn't want questions about Bournemouth though clearly, when we got the ban, the press guy chairing the press conference told the journo's after a few questions that the topic was done and to move onto the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.