Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Any blue who pays attention to what the man says and follows his coverage would stick up for him because he's one of the few journalists to report on the club fairly.

He's liked enough by people like @BlueMoonPodcast, @Don Howe and @BillyShears to be on their podcasts - podcasts which absolutely lead the way on the coverage of the whole CAS ban and appeal, and that's good enough for me. He's a journalist who spends a lot of time listening to City fans, talking to City fans and engaging with them, not vilifying them like most of his peers.

Calling anyone a wankstain because he had to reupload some tweets around embargo time is pretty pathetic anyway.

What's really bizarre is that a very small group of posters on here try to slate him off every time he does anything City related, even when it's something like uploading and transcribing a fucking press conference so you can read it quickly and easily instead of waiting for the newspapers to print their takeaways.

He’s a rag. There are sensible rags. There are non sensible rags. But they are still rags.

Bottom line is the same. They will always, always, bottom out on OUR football club. They may get there differently, because some are more intelligent than others, but never be fooled.

I have a level of respect for Gary Neville, but he’s a rag. That’s it. I understand entirely where his loyalty will lie and it is not with our football club.

That’s just how it is. It’s not childish. It’s not petty.

The club didn't want questions about Bournemouth though clearly, when we got the ban, the press guy chairing the press conference told the journo's after a few questions that the topic was done and to move onto the game.
Good it's time we set the agenda, not the twats in the media, Pep's done that today admirably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.