Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Why does he openly hang out with people who so brazenly disrespect City fans? By doing so, and being paid good money to report on City, he disrespects every one of us.

Maybe some people are happy to tolerate that, but I’m not one of them.

Tbf I brazenly disrespect a lot of City fans, maybe that's how we connected

I wonder how much of everyone's annoyance that we got off is because Monica did it,women involved in football and all that

Just askin'

Tbf I don’t think many people have an idea who we had representing us. If any then they probably thought it was Pannick still.

He’s a rag. There are sensible rags. There are non sensible rags. But they are still rags.

Bottom line is the same. They will always, always, bottom out on OUR football club. They may get there differently, because some are more intelligent than others, but never be fooled.

I have a level of respect for Gary Neville, but he’s a rag. That’s it. I understand entirely where his loyalty will lie and it is not with our football club.

That’s just how it is. It’s not childish. It’s not petty.

My man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.