Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Anyone else say wanker without realising as soon as our press bod asked for Jamie Jackson?

We’re fighting a PR war on all fronts and reckon we will be pulling in favours from our US and Chinese backers to win it.

Not sure if this has been posted in here but wow i didn't think i could love the guy anymore. Top man!

That’s spectacular stuff from Pep but I can’t help but think it shouldn’t be coming from him. Tit-for-tat name-calling and mud-slinging in press conferences is not how this should be done. We should be using yesterday’s ruling to make strong legal statements through the appropriate channels to these individuals and clubs.

Clubs legal team will know who she is,that would have talked about in the club's boardroom,i expect is a small world

So when you said "everyone" is angry because of sexism, who is "everyone"? Because like about 5 posters have told almost no one knows who she is. None of the angry opposition fans, none of the media.

I really have no idea where you're going with this. You're not suggesting that other clubs' boardrooms are angry that a female lawyer headed up our defence more than because a massive rival just got a huge boost and avoided disaster?

That’s spectacular stuff from Pep but I can’t help but think it shouldn’t be coming from him. Tit-for-tat name-calling and mud-slinging in press conferences is not how this should be done. We should be using yesterday’s ruling to make strong legal statements through the appropriate channels to these individuals and clubs.

I obviously really enjoyed hearing someone stick up for the club as a fan, but it's all ultimately meaningless on its own.

The media laugh at it, the other clubs will look at the media for their cue on how to react. Unless there's action behind the words it's all just a nod to City fans.

If @Prestwich_Blue 's shitstorm was ever going to happen, it would be now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.