Possible outs:

Kolarov
Yaya
Nasri
Navas
Fernando
Bony
Mangala

Could we see 6-8 young top class players coming in and some of our older players out? That seems to be the plan?

I'd have thought Nasri would be the kind of player Pep likes; good technique and ball retention.

I'd have thought Nasri would be the kind of player Pep likes; good technique and ball retention.

Guardiola players need to work incredibly hard off the ball. Unless Samir is going to completely change his attitude towards tracking back, pressing etc. Then he'll be gone ASAP. Just like Ronaldinho and Deco.

I would rather we kept Peligrini. He has the full respect from the squad, he knows when and what changes to make on the pitch, he's not interested in pissing about with the press, his low-key attitude is uncompromising, his backroom staff know the squad and how to improve it and he's an out and out professional. The only thing going against him is his age. Changing managers all the time is never going to promote stability. Plus. If pep comes in, he'll bring in a whole new squad and we'll be all over the place. I hope city don't treat peligrini like they did Sparky.

I would rather we kept Peligrini. He has the full respect from the squad, he knows when and what changes to make on the pitch, he's not interested in pissing about with the press, his low-key attitude is uncompromising, his backroom staff know the squad and how to improve it and he's an out and out professional. The only thing going against him is his age. Changing managers all the time is never going to promote stability. Plus. If pep comes in, he'll bring in a whole new squad and we'll be all over the place. I hope city don't treat peligrini like they did Sparky.

Hmmmmmmm

Haha to be fair mate I like the fact you haven't even tried to hide anything?? A 7 in your user name and sparky?? No fucking city fan would EVER call him sparky!!! Nice to see your fear though when pep joins us!

This suggestion that Pellegrini is being ill treated is a load of nonsense......the press and pundits are saying it must be not nice for him etc etc...

You should be aware that Pellegrini is probably aware of the direction and intention of the club from day one. He would know that Pep would be targeted as his replacement once his 3 year tenure was up, the extra 1 year contract is a safety clause I reckon in-case Pep decided to take another 12month sabbatical from football matters.

That way Pellegrini is in safe hands, he gets another year or he gets a nice golden handshake and a massive thanks for all his work from the club. He would then be free to choose to move on or maybe take on another role with the club in another capacity

The press are trying to make out that we are not respecting him - utter bollocks and another attempt to downgrade our club and how we actually operate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.