Peter Crouch

i would be happy with crouch ,coupled with Villa.
it makes me laugh when people say Crouch is shit and they dont want him .
he,s English =helps with the possible 6+5 rule
he,s premieship =no need to acclaimatize
he,s good enough for Capello and the England national team

nickson71 said:
A player like Crouch would allow more flexibility in the formation that we currently don't have.

We do have a formation, which depending on the day shares much with that used by Liverpool or that used by Chelsea.

And yes, he would give us some flexibility, as long as you keep Stevie and SWP looking lively for the 2nd balls and/ or invite them to run beyond the back line. Kinda like Lampard, Cole, Essien or Gerrard, Kuyt and Riera do, and score bags of goals.

From what I have heard he is a big city fan as well. Not sure whether I would want him but it all depends on who is leaving in the summer. MH normally get his players in before any can leave, however Vassell is out of contract (and hopefully won't be renewed) Studge could be out of contract, so really it is whether we keep the likes of Benjani, Jo, Evans, and Caicedo may determine what we are short of in the strikers department.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Provided Hughes is still in charge, the Crouch deal is done. Much like Santa Cruz, Bridge, and Bellamy, he is a Hughes "type" of player, and the two clubs have been talking for a couple of months now...

Anyway, that is what I was told this morning by someone who only ever says things when they know...

Discuss...

he won't be so Crouch won't be coming.

should have bought Crouch at Xmas when he was chasing RSC, it was a fucking no-brainer.

still undecided about mh, peter crouch at xmas when we didnt get rsc. i totally agree with but not now

He's alright as a player but I doubt he'd suit our style of play unless Allardyce or Megson or someone who likes the ball ten foot in the air all the time replaces Mark Hughes. I just think he's a bit average and a boring signing who wouldn't overly improve us apart from giving us a bit of height from set pieces.

Neil McNab's Tash brought this up in one of his training session reports. Someone put the question to Bowen who's response was a little sketchy.

In one breath we are talking about Eto'o, Villa, Aguero etc, now Peter Crouch! Not for me thanks.

I think he might finish up at Everton .

Crouch needs to be loved by the manager .
Love him and he is a terrific goal scorer . Treat him like Liverpool did and it's a waste of a big hearted player .

I heard this on Saturday but didn't want to post first and get the usual flaming, apparently already done deal 10 million quid .

Signed sealed etc .

He would fit in with us well , one minute he looks like a world beater the next he looks like a right donkey .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.