Peter Crouch

What it matter to you guys how Crouch is looking? Do you want to hire him to score goals or to be your boyfriend. He is playing for your country, but he is not good for you cause he is not looking like Christinela Ronaldinia? Shame...

If you want to debate him, have the decency to keep talk about his skills.

for some reason i cant see him understanding the football between robbie, stevie, swp n elano.. thats wher our strikers arent fittin in (Boj n caicedo). they cant get to grips with the speed n the quick touches. its an odd one but i think kenwyne jones wud be a similar but better option.

No, simply for the fact it'll just encourage Duncester to boot it in the air all game instead of keeping it on the ground.

Quinninho said:
If Hughes wants Crouch then fine, most of his signings have been excellent to date. I think if Hughes stays he will continue to buy the players he wants while Cook & Co will go after the big names.
Is this some hybrid and de facto technical director-thingie then? There's something very fecking wrong if the BIG signings aren't within the provenance of the manager, or if he must be kept at arms-length.

vbr said:
No, simply for the fact it'll just encourage Duncester to boot it in the air all game instead of keeping it on the ground.
Dunne won't be here, so no problemo.

uwerosler28 said:
wrongun73 said:
peter crouch is the 1 player i hope we never sign. if this is what hughes has got lined up then he needs to go, right now!

we need to sack the manager because he signs one player you dont like, regardless of all the other sucessful buys he has made and whatever league position he manages to attain? PRICK
thats my opinion, PRICK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.